Calcium Lactate Gluconate is the best ingredient to add calcium to the main ingredient in Reverse Spherification. Food grade Calcium Lactate Gluconate is even better than Calcium Lactate to keep the flavor and consistency of the main ingredient without alteration. Calcium Lactate Gluconate can be used in liquids with high acid, alcohol or fat contents. It is recommended to add Calcium Lactate Gluconate before any other powder product. If you are replacing Calcium Lactate with Calcium Lactate Gluconate in a recipe, use double the amount.
- Calcium Lactate Gluconate is perfect for molecular gastronomy Reverse Spherification
- Calcium Lactate Gluconate increases the calcium content of the main ingredient without changing the flavor or altering the consistency
- Create spheres with liquid center and a delicate gel membrane
- Highest quality Calcium Lactate Gluconate.
- Try the most popular molecular gastronomy technique by Ferran Adria
- Equivalent to Gluco from Texturas
Experiment the most popular molecular gastronomy techniques created by famous chefs like Ferran Adrian and Heston Blumenthal. Unleash your creativity and surprise your diners with amazing dishes.
Posted by Unknown on 11th Nov 2016
I ordered the 3 oz. pouch for a science project my daughter was doing which was called "Molecular Spaghetti." It worked perfect!!!
Posted by Unknown on 25th Jan 2016
Purchased this product to make some frozen reverse spherification creme brûlée, and it worked perfectly on the first try. Glad I didn't just rely on the calcium in the milk and cream, because it was not enough and that test batch collapsed in the bath.
Posted by Gerhard Reuter on 29th Dec 2015
Unfortunately I have only occasional call for it
Posted by Unknown on 27th Aug 2014
This product is amazing, Iv just started using this product and Iv added awesome things to my desserts.