Calcium Lactate is ideal to increase the calcium content of the main ingredient in Reverse Spherification. The main ingredient consistency and flavor is not altered by the addition of food grade Calcium Lactate as it has no discernable flavor and dissolves in cold liquid without altering its density. Calcium Lactate is versatile as it can be used in liquids with high acid, alcohol or fat contents. To avoid difficulties in dissolving, add calcium lactate before any other powder product. Do not replace Calcium Lactate with calcium chloride because the end result will be too salty. If replacing Calcium Lactate Gluconate in a recipe, use half the amount of Calcium Lactate.
- Calcium Lactate is ideal for molecular gastronomy Reverse Spherification
- Calcium Lactate adds calcium content to the main ingredient without adding flavor. The calcium reacts with sodium alginate to form a gel.
- Create spheres with liquid center and a delicate gel membrane
- Highest quality Calcium Lactate.
- Try the most popular molecular gastronomy technique by Ferran Adria
Experiment the most popular molecular gastronomy techniques created by famous chefs like Ferran Adrian and Heston Blumenthal. Unleash your creativity and surprise your diners with amazing dishes.