OUT OF STOCK
Please check back at a later stage.
Make edible lipsticks with this fantastic Lipstick Mold Kit. Includes 1 lipstick mold good to form 7 lipstick bars at a time and 7 reusable lipstick retractable bar holders. This product was specifically developed for famous Michelin Star Chef Jordi Cruz in Spain and is used at his restaurant Abac.
- Inludes 1 lipstick mold good to form 7 lipstick bars at a time and 7 reusable lipstick retractable bar holders.
- Fill your lipstick mold with a frozen base, cold or hot, creamy or crunchy gelatin, frozen strawberry puree, lemon sorbet, dark chocolate bar, dehydrated egg white, flavored cocoa butter, fluorescent mint jelly...
- Retractable bar holders with sheath and a fully transparent mechanism. Can be customized with labels for a personal touch.
- 3D molds made in PET for molding lipstick bar. Consists of two plates that attached to each other and can be opened when product is set to release lipstick bars.
- 3D molds resist freezing and dishwasher under 70 °C (158 °F).
Posted by Mimi on 26th Dec 2015
Love the product, but the mold leaks, made it a little messy, but a fun presentation
Posted by Unknown on 27th Nov 2015
These were a hit at Thanksgiving dinner and very clever. But the liquid tends to leak around the mold and the second time they were used it was worse, so I had to put a tight rubber band around the mold to keep it from dripping all over the freezer.
Posted by Unknown on 23rd Oct 2014
The raspberry puree lipsticks were such a hit at the recent "Fashion Spree Tea" that I hosted for girl friends.
Super easy....unmolded with ease...held in the freezer for several days. Great product! Love it!
Would be interested in more recipes for it......