Finally, brains and beauty in a sous vide machine. Well designed, easy to use, reliable and powerful. The Sansaire is an affordable immersion circulator that delivers excellent results for home use. This small and convenient sous vide immersion circulator clamps to any kitchen pot or tank up to 23 liters (6 gallons), circulates water with an incredible rate of 11 l/min (3 gallons/min) and provides a temperature stability of ± 0.1 degree. The temperature is settable for °F or °C.
- EASY: Very easy to use controls.
- FAST: With 1100 Watts of power and a powerful circulation of 11 liters (3 gallons) per minute, the Sansaire heats the water bath fast!
- CONVENIENT: The wide stable base of the Sansaire allows you to place it in almost any sized pot and to store it on the counter standing up without much space or cluttered look.
- PRECISE: temperature stability of ± 0.1 degree.
- QUIET: The Sansaire circulation motor is powerful but very quiet. An important feature when cooking for several hours while you might be watching TV, resting or sleeping.
- HIGH CAPACITY: The heating and circulation power of the Sansaire sous vide immersion circulator allows you to precisely heat a bath of up to 6 gallons!
- FLEXIBLE: A wide range of minimum and maximum water levels ensures your food keeps cooking even after water evaporation due to long cooking times.
- SAFE: Built-in automatic shut-off for overheat and low water level protects the unit.
- EASY CLEANING: The Sansaire case opens so you can easily clean the heating coil. This is needed occasionally to remove lime scale from hard water or when a bag leaks or breaks in the water bath.
- TRUST: Every Sansaire comes with a one year warranty covering all faulty or damaged components.
Sous vide cooking is the favorite technique of modernist chefs. By cooking in a precisely temperature controlled bath, you can achieve unparalleled results. Chefs achieve repeatability, uniform doneness from edge to edge, enhanced flavor, and perfect texture without the stress of strict timing. Side dishes can be held at serving temperatures without the risk of drying out, over-cooking or burning. And, because foods won’t overcook while they hang out in the water bath, dinner is ready when you are. The world’s best chefs rely on sous vide, and now, you can too. You can read more about sous vide here.
On a stovetop, in an oven, or on a grill, you’re cooking with temperatures that are much higher than you ever want your food to reach. If you turn your back for a moment too long, your steak can end up as a tough, gray mess. And, even if you do achieve a medium-rare interior, the high heat environment of traditional cooking creates bands of overcooked areas around the outside.
-WEIGHT 4 lbs / 1.8 kg
-DIMENSIONS 4 x 4 x 15 in / 10 x 10 x 38 cm
-VOLTAGE 110V 60Hz or 220/230/240V 50Hz
-POWER 1100 Watts
-TEMP. RANGE 32°F - 212°F / 0°C - 100°C
-TEMP. STABILITY ± 0.1 degree at 140°F / 60°C
-CIRCULATION 3 gal / 11 L per minute
-BATH SIZE 6 gal / 23 L
-SAFETY Overheat / low water level protection
Posted by Jim Whitman on 14th Feb 2017
I love this unit. It is easy to use and is foolproof. I bought distilled water to use with it so as not to foul up the element and pump with minerals. I heartily recommend it to anyone who likes their meat cooked just right.
Posted by Axel Blom on 16th Aug 2016
I heard from a friend who had bought the Sansaire Sous-Vide that this was an excellent product. I thought he was exaggerating. I had the machine up and running in two minutes and with the easy cooking guide attached, the tastiest piece of beef fillet I ever made at home was on the table in a couple of hours. Since then I have tried chicken, fish and I am still awed.
Posted by Pietro Malandrucco on 6th Feb 2016
The Circulator is easier to use than a timer and efficient even with larger containers.
I ordered the 220v from Italy and unfortunately the Duty and Taxes were really high which, added to the shipping costs, made the Circulator almost as expensive as one of the cheaper industrial one on the local market.
Said that I'm still extremely satisfied and would recommend it to everybody.
Posted by Faith M. Lucchesi on 27th Apr 2015
I have now used my sous vide to make New York Strip steaks, pork tenderloin, chili oil, salmon, and even scrambled eggs. Everything comes out tender and perfect. I will never be without one or two in my kitchen!