This convenient and portable pen-style quality pH meter is designed for fast and accurate pH measurements in any environment. pH affects many food preparations and some modernist hydrocolloids so it becomes critical to measure pH when working with techniques such as Basic Spherification. Modernist ingredients work within a certain pH range and having a pH meter handy for creating new recipes and troubleshooting is very useful. More accurate and convenient than pH indicator paper. PH meters need to be calibrated frequently but this meter makes it easy with a one-touch calibration feature at 3 points and a waterproof rating to IP65. It fits comfortably in your hand and conveniently stores away in your shirt pocket.
- One-Touch Auto-Calibration
- Up to 3 point calibration 4,7,10
- Adjustable calibration values
- Data Hold Function
- Auto Power-Off
- PH Range 2.0 to 12.0 pH
- Accuracy ±0.3pH
- Resolution 0.1pH
We strongly recommend to purchase the NIST-certified PH Calibration Buffer and Storage solutions to calibrate and properly store your electrode when not in use.
- Please always keep the pH glass bulb wet by using the cap to protect and store the electrode.
- Always rinse the pH electrode in de-ionized water or rinse solution before next use.
- Never touch or rub glass bulb for lasting pH electrode life.
- Sensor must be handled with extreme care and stored in a buffer solution.
- If the sensor is allowed to dry out it may affect the accuracy of the meter readings.