The original and famous Wild Hibiscus Flowers! A Beautiful and Unique product - Serve the exquisite Wild Hibiscus Flowers as a garnish in Champagne at your next special occasion, celebration or dinner party!
Also good as an excuse to crack open some bubbly, the little flower sits in the bottom of the glass, all the bubbles stream off and subtly unfurl the flower, at the end of the drink you can eat the flower it has a delicious raspberry & rhubarb flavor.
- All natural and entirely made by hand in purpose built facility in Sydney, Australia
- Each jar contains approximately 11 whole premium flowers in sugar syrup.
- There are only 3 ingredients; Wild Hibiscus Flowers, cane sugar & water.
- Hand packed into the jar to preserve their quality and shape. There is a slightly different shaped flower for each part of the jar to minimize damage to the flowers.
- All color and flavor come just from the flower, they are cooked in the jar and vacuum sealed which gives them a long shelf life of 2 years from the date of manufacture.